Notice of Your Financial Privacy RightsThis is our privacy notice for our members. When we use the words you and your we meant the following types of members:
- All of our consumers members who have a continuing relationship with us, such as:
- Deposit account
- Loan account
- Credit card
- Safe deposit box
- Self-directed individual Retirement Account where we act as custodian or trustee
- Home mortgage brokerage
We will tell you the sources for nonpublic personal Information we collect on our members. We will tell you what measures we take to secure that information.
We first define some terms.
We, our and us means
St. Anthony of Padua Federal Credit Union
Nonpublic personal Information means information about you that we collect in connection with providing a financial product or service to you. Non public personal information does not include information that is available from public sources, such as telephone directories or government records.
An affiliate is a company we own or control.
A nonaffiliated third party is a company that is not an affiliate of ours.
THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources
- Information we receive from you on application or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others
- Information about your transactions with nonaffiliated third parties
- Information from a consumer reporting agency
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone, except as authorized by law.THE CONFIDENTIALITY, SECURITY AND INTEGRITY OF YOUR NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION AND NONAFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES
Since we value our member relationship with you, we will not disclose your nonpublic personal information to nonaffiliated third parties, except as permitted by law.
- Nonpublic personal information we receive from you on an application or other forms, such as:
- Social security number
- Suffix to account number
- Date of birth
- Encrypted account number
NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION AND FORMER MEMBERS
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our members and former members to anyone, except as permitted by law.